Sunday 18 October 2015

I've had a wonderful week off work.................................... just watching wildlife

Week one of my holiday break has been wonderful.

I have had a fantastic few days watching the wildlife at Tatton Park Cheshire.

 Especially seeing the Red Deer during the rutting season.

 The weather has been wonderful... sunshine with lovely clear skies.

And some wonderful little surprises along the way.
I still have another week off... local woods and wetlands to visit.
Looking forward to it.

6 comments:

Brian King said...

Fantastic photos! All are impressive! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

you oicked the best 2 weeks of the year weather wise Andrew. I have enjiyed eeing and hearing the Deer and the wren is lovely.

The Herald said...

Two weeks off work just watching and photographing nature...that can't be bad?

You've got some lovely shots of the Deer already but the Wren will always get my vote...[;o)

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Enjoy this next week being free. May you find some new wildlife discoveries.

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

The red deer are magnificent. I only see roe deer, and that rarely! THe detail on the buzzard shot is fantastic too. Something to aspire to.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Sounds like a perfect Vacation to me!!!