Wednesday 3 December 2014

Concentrating on my subject..................................................................................

Sorting out and deleting unwanted images captured over the last few months I came across this one.
It's me at Tatton Park videoing the Red Deer in the days leading up to the Autumn rut.

I was concentrating so much I was oblivious to the fact Mandy was taking this shot.
The camcorder is pointing straight at her so I guess I was watching clips I had already captured.
That's the beauty of the digital age... you can delete your rubbish on the go.

7 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

She caught you Andrew, lol.

TexWisGirl said...

what you consider an 'extra' shot, mandy probably considers perfect. :)

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Do you hand hold that big lens or always use the tripod for it?

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Caught in the act!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Like it, my wife does that to me as well

Cezar and Léia said...

I lov3 it! Behind the scenes! :)
Leia

Brian King said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who deletes on the fly!