Sunday 18 September 2011

How is my driving.............................................................. a Fantasy!

My video clip of my drive home from work had the critics reaching for their keyboards... Lol
There was a little bit of reasoning to my apparent madness.
I have discovered a new little tool to play with on YouTube.
This version is shorter and has had some audio added... It starts off as before but when I go through the traffic lights I drive into a......CARTOON!


I hope you enjoyed my journey into Cartoonland.
THATS ALL FOLKS!

5 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

Now, you have a new title, it is 'Loopy Artist from Northwich Woodlands'.

TexWisGirl said...

again, i agree with bob. wise man, that bob...

the cartoon does add some nice effects to the clouds. :)

Hilke Breder said...

Love the lava lamp effect! The music is perfect with it. How did you ever make it home?

Pantherka said...

Perfect, you are completly done artist!

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Perfect,you are an artist with many talents!
I believe I`d have to travel over there by horse & buggy,phyllis