Wednesday 1 December 2010

Robin feeding from my hand.................................




Well this is me...... at Marbury CP. I wanted to try and get a clip of a Kingfisher with the camcorder and on my way over to Big Wood I called at the woodland hide to see what was on the feeders. I had my tripod with me and managed to get a clip of a Robin feeding from my hand. I saw the Kingfisher again at the stream through Big Wood but it didn't stay still long enough to get a decent clip although I had good views for ten minutes or so. Budworth Mere is mainly frozen over but the flowing water of the stream remains clear of ice....so far.

4 comments:

Jason Bugay Reyes said...

So nice !

theconstantwalker said...

Thanks Jason, I had it feeding on my hand the day before but only had my Nikon D5000 and couldn't get a photo. I went back with a camcorder hoping it would happen again.It did and i got the clip i wanted.

Ryan Ankeny said...

Really cool! It was nice of you to leave some seed for him, almost like he just did a trick.

Mike Mottram said...

I went to Marbury country park on Tuesday and wednesday and it is a very beautiful place with plenty of wildlife and I cannot wait to visit in the summer to film all the waders.