Friday 10 October 2014

Chasing a Fallow Deer.............................................................................................

I had another visit to Tatton Park today to try and capture more images and video of the Red Deer.
Two days ago there were over a hundred deer close to the car park... today there were only a few.
I ended up following this Fallow Deer around the edge of the wood... it was a game of cat and mouse.

Sorry about the music but Tatton is close to the runways at Manchester International Airport...
...the planes were taking off right overhead... making a right old racket.

Linking to Saturday's Critters and Camera Critters

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

just a beautiful thing!

Brian King said...

Handsome guy! They have rather unique antlers!

ADRIAN said...

Good to watch and I enjoyed the music.

I get most of my music from

FMA

Unknown said...

Great video. I enjoyed it a lot.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful deers. I love the video, sharing both the deer and the bird.. Thank you for linking up, have a happy weekend!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Love the video of the Fallow Deer. Have a great weekend.

carol l mckenna said...

Andrew ~ wonderful video ~ great shots of the deer ~

Happy Weekend to you.

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

That was nice. I didn't think your music choice was all that bad either. I kind of fit in.

sunshine said...

A great video.

A Colorful World said...

Wonderful video! I liked the music...it went well with the subject. Video just makes it so much easier to experience someone's wildlife moments than stills. But, I'll take stills whenever I can see them! :-) This was very nice, however.

Anonymous said...

Love the video. I followed the deer along with you.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

INcredible that this exists so close to the airport and civilization .. it is wonderful.

Adam Jones said...

Tatton Park is a great place. I've been there today to watch the Red Deer. Great video Andrew.